News / 22nd May 2018
In this section...
- Air Museum
- Clubs and societies
- - Children
- - Hobbies
- - Sports and activities
- GP Practice
- Grey Horse Pub
- Library Services
- Parish Council
- Village Hall
Holy Trinity Church Elvington
You will receive a warm welcome at our village church. There is a relaxed, friendly atmosphere with services through the month to suit all ages.
Elvington is one of a group of five parishes on the banks of the River Derwent:
- East Cottingwith
- Sutton on Derwent
|Revd Ian Kitchen
|Revd Peter Burgess|
T: 01904 448230
T: 01904 448309
The monthly pattern of worship at Elvington is as follows:
- 1st Sunday 10.30am Holy Communion
- 2nd Sunday 10.30am Morning Prayer
- 3rd Sunday 10.30am Family Service
- Last Sunday 10.30am Holy Communion in one of the five churches
- When there are five Sundays in the month, there will be an Evening Service at 6.30pm on the 4th Sunday.
Details of all services are posted in the Village Newsletter each month.
For more information about the church, visit the website http://www.elvington-church.org.uk/.